CLASSES FROM TUESDAY 30TH JUNE
Wellbeing Weekend Workshop
A WEEKEND OF MEDITATION, SOMATIC MOVEMENT AND MINDFULNESS
Visit the beautiful West Coast town of Raglan and immerse yourself in a wealth of Buddhist teachings and Somatic explorations.
We will be exploring:
- Kum Nye, a Tibetan Buddhist slow-moving meditation
- Somatic Meditation to take us deeply into our body
- Loving-Kindness Meditation to meet and open our heart
- Somatic Movement to relieve stress and anxiety and repattern unhealthy posture and movement
- Creative Expression using pastels, crayons, pencils to crystallise your experience and promote deeper insight, understanding and integration
Please register your interest with Dyana.